Friday, January 15, 2010

New Beginnings....And a Free Pattern!

In honor of starting my first ever Blog today, I am opening with a free pattern.

I enjoy using the raw materials I have on hand to create something useful. I feel happy and content using things I have made, while performing my daily tasks at hand. I've been making dishcloths, towels, and potholders for so long now, I have an entire kitchen drawer devoted to them. Perhaps, as you waltz through your daily routine, you might also like to surround yourself with your very own handmade beauties. Perhaps you already do!

Whatever your desire, here is a simple pattern to get you started.

Click here to go to the Ravelry Pattern Page for the MItered Ballband Hanging Towel

I have enjoyed knitting this Mitered Ballband Hanging Towel, and hope you will, too.

For now, back to my tasks at hand...


P.S. If you are not a member of Ravelry and would like a copy of this pattern, please leave your address in the comments and I will e-mail it to you.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the blogosphere! So happy to see you here! Cute pattern. I love ballbands, they are so addictive :) Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete