Sunday, March 21, 2010

Just Around The Corner...


It's been a busy week, the weather is turning, and I have spent some time with seeds and dirt, a tractor and a plow, to get things going for the coming garden. Spring is here, by the calendar and by the weather! Daffodils are shooting up out of the ground, some are even in bloom.


I know there will be more cold and frost and most probably, some snow... but the birds are singing again, and deer are out playing and jousting in the fields. The kids are acting like frisky puppies, and everyone wants to be outdoors.


I almost didn't make time for a blog post this week, but here I am. And this is it! Short and sweet and full of promise...


The seasons are turning. Balmy warmth and earthy soil, beauty blossoms and bursting color are all lurking, just around the corner, as evidenced by these photos of bouquets from last year's garden. With that, I bid you adieu, and get back to my tasks at hand...

No comments:

Post a Comment