Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What's a Miter, Baby?

Another Free Pattern!


When I first started this blog back in January, I started it with a free pattern. Well, I'm happy to report that there has been big interest in my Mitered Ballband Dishtowel, so I decided to create a Mitered Ballband Dishcloth to match!


I hope you enjoy this pattern as much as the first one, and if you end up making one, please let me know by posting a picture on Ravelry.


To download a copy of the pattern, click HERE. If you don't have a Ravelry account, drop me a line and I will gladly send you the pattern.

Blogging so far has proved to be a fun and exciting adventure, and I thank you for stopping by to read my thoughts. I could write entries on a daily basis, I have so much to say. But there is a lot to do around here, so I best get back to my tasks at hand...






No comments:

Post a Comment