Monday, February 28, 2011

{aPaD} In Which I Am Driven To Distraction...

We are dealing with flooding here in our neck of the woods. It's kind of overwhelming me at the moment, so I'm not going to post pictures I took of the rushing, crazy water. Instead, I'm going to post a humorous picture I took yesterday afternoon. Yesterday afternoon, the whole family drove to the city to do a little grocery shopping, see a movie at the cheap seats, and hit the thrift store. We all had cabin fever and hadn't left the house together in a long while. So... off we went. Anyway, I was using the public restroom and looked up from my seat in the stall and saw this:


It cracked me up, made me smile. With all this water, I can use the giggle.

So, there you have it! I posted (more than) a picture a day through the end of February. That was my personal goal. I have some new entries planned for the coming weeks, the first of which will be devoted to making yogurt.

Hope you are warm, safe and dry, wherever you find yourself!

3 comments:

  1. I was sitting there, fumbling through my purse to find my camera, to take this picture, when someone came in and occupied the stall next to mine. I couldn't help but wonder what they might have thought as I was clicking pictures!

    Yep, yogurt is on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this adorable, quirky face. I like to think it was installed this way on purpose by a builder with a sense of humour! Thanks for letting me stop by.

    There has been some terrible flooding in Australia the past few months, I hope it isn't too bad where you are.

    ReplyDelete